In the past, they used to say “Think before you speak”; these days they insist “Google before you post”. This intended-to-be-hilarious saying helps to clearly bring out one fact: we can no longer ignore the power of the Internet.
Allow us to back up this with historical and current statistics.
- When Google was started in 1998, it was serving 10,000 search queries per day.
- Today, it processes about 57,000 queries per second.
- Annually, it will process about 2.5 trillion requests.
- Statistically, 16-20% of the questions asked every day have never been asked before.
- More than half of the search engine queries are from mobile devices.
- In August 2013, Google went down for 5 minutes and internet traffic dropped by 40%!
What do these statistics tell us? Google is becoming the first-place people go to when they are looking for information. The statistics can make us to correctly conclude: if you are not on Google, you simply don’t exist!
A quick question therefore becomes: what fraction of these queries relate to your business? Is there a possibility that someone was looking for a service which you provide, but could not trace you simply because Google does not know you?
The baseline solution is one: you need to be on the Internet! Your business needs to have an online presence. The size of the business does not matter. Remember, if you are missing online, only the people who walk near your shop will notice you and only a few of these will even show interest in what you have to offer.
Google can expose your business to a massive audience that is looking for information but does not know the street your business is in, nor does it reside in the same town as your business does.
Your business does not need to be large-scale. The question is: whatever it is that you are offering? Can I see it now? Can I find you when I don’t know you? If you are selling shoes, can I see the samples from the comfort of my bed? If you are selling sculptures or paintings, can I browse through the collection from my phone? If you are selling spare parts, can I know your prices without having to come downtown?
If these questions are to be answered in the positive, then you must be online. But how do you do this?
That is the easy bit. You don’t need to have any technical expertise. That is where we come in.
Here at Clinet Online, we come in to help you get an online footprint. We believe you should be able to get online without breaking a sweat. We create an amazing website for you, where we:
- Showcase what products you are selling and what services you are offering,
- Provide online samples for those who want to see,
- Tell them how much you are selling them for those who want to know,
- Tell them your contact details for those who want to call,
- Tell them other people who also bought your things so that they can realize you are a serious business,
- Tell them where your business is located for those who want to come.
We arouse their appetite before they come! Then they come in large numbers. We help to call your potential customers when they are far away, then we tell them where to get what they want.
How much do you pay for all this goodness? Glad you asked.
You won’t believe it; it is unbelievably affordable. You won’t have to roughly twist your budget.
Call us at Clinet Online today and we’ll start the journey together.